Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Innovation Center (TBIC) Spring 2022 Cohort. Launched in mid-April, these six technology startups are receiving training and mentoring in customer discovery, product strategy, investor-readiness, and entrepreneurial leadership. The startups are:
- Beacon Advocates – Resource marketplace for connecting cancer patients and their families with a wide range of resources for enhancing care.
- CBio – Diagnostic tool for use in vaccine development, drug testing, and pathogen detection.
- Cross Compute – Tools and utilities for data analytics, specifically in the public utilities industry.
- Destination Better – ESG auditing and reporting tool for public companies.
- SueApp – Self-service legal tech product that enables the filling small claims online.
- Zing Drone – Last-mile delivery via autonomous drones.
[from the Innovation District May 2022 Newsletter]